For library leaders…
In our current environment, libraries often struggle with finding tools that work for their organization, evaluating workflows for ever-changing acquisitions and business models, analyzing collections and use data, developing staff skills, finding efficiencies, or scaling work. Library Consulting Network is a group of experienced librarians who can support your needs and help you push through current challenge areas.
For nonprofits and small organizations…
Keeping your organization’s documents organized and findable is critical for compliance purposes as well as for employee productivity. We meet with stakeholders to learn an organization’s needs and then create processes, policies, and training documentation to keep your knowledge organized. We also work with small companies to improve user experience by making important information searchable and findable for their clients, utilizing cataloging and indexing skills.
For library vendors…
It’s not uncommon for library vendors to struggle with managing and prioritizing needs from users and clients in the library community, struggling to find messaging or content to resonate with customers and prospects, feeling pulled in too many direction to prioritize your teams’ time, not knowing where to focus or simply needing librarian/ library management knowledge quickly. Library Consulting Network is a group of experienced librarians who can support your objectives and beat challenge areas.
- Building digital libraries and adding content, including metadata/record loads
- Advice and development assistance for products and business models
- Analysis & visualization of library and scholarly communication data and trends
- Creating detailed workflow documentation, analysis, and recommendations
- Leading, moderating, and organizing professional development opportunities
- Developing of programs, including speaking, instructing, and presenting
- Authoring of white papers on content usage, best practices, or other analysis
- Sales Team Training